In the spirit of the season, we’ve asked our North Dallas, TX, patients what they appreciated most about having Advance ER in their neighborhood. We’ve compiled the list of the most frequently cited advantages that our freestanding ER offers.
Here are the top 10 reasons to be thankful for Advance ER:
- Location, location, location – with 2 Advance ER locations, we’re sure to be close to you when you need us. Having a freestanding ER close by saves drive time to the hospitals.
- Timing is everything – never sleeping, we’re here 24/7 every day of the year to handle your emergency.
- Concierge service extras – we offer lattes, herbal teas, sports drinks, snacks and Popsicles while you wait. If your stay is extended, we can order from nearby restaurants. Our friendly staff works tirelessly for you to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Pharmacy on-site – we want to ensure you have what you need during your ER visit. Although we can not fill home prescriptions, we offer limited home deliveries.
- Bedside check-in – when you’re sick or hurt all you want is to lie down. We understand that and so we offer concierge service with paperwork filled out in your private room as you wait to see the doctor.
- Rapid results labs – our on-site laboratory provides fast testing and rapid results. With our lab being available in-house, getting results is fast and accurate.
- The same equipment as a hospital ER – we have X-ray, CT scan, ultrasound and other equipment to make sure you have rapid access to the necessary diagnostic equipment.
- SPECIALIST NOW™ – when a specialist’s opinion is needed, we can connect you via our ground-breaking technology in Cardiology and Pediatrics. With many other specialists coming soon, make sure you have easy access to top-quality medical care.
- Board-certified physicians – Advance ER is always staffed by a fully-certified physician. You’ll be seen by a friendly physician and not by a physician’s assistant or a certified nurse practitioner. And our physicians have plenty of experience with an average of 15 years in practice.
- No Wait care – within minutes of your arrival, you’ll be shown to a private room to wait in comfort. No more waiting for hours in overcrowded waiting rooms with sick people. You get your own germ-free zone in your private room as well as fast access to a physician.
“At Advance ER, we’re proud to offer top-of-the-line emergency medical services to our friends and neighbors in North Dallas,” said Advance ER’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Nick Peters. “We’ve established an emergency room facility that has blazed the way in patient-centered health care.”
As a result of this pioneering effort in freestanding ERs, Advance ER has consistently received top reviews in person and online. “We appreciate our patients and their positive feedback,” said Dr. Peters. “It reaffirms the fact that we do everything we can to make their visit comfortable while receiving top quality care.”
Advance ER is available in two locations for your convenience:
Advance ER – Galleria Area
12338 Inwood Road Dallas, TX 75244
Advance ER – Park Cities
5201 W Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209
Meet Dr. Nick Peters
Nick Peters, M.D., FACEP, is board-certified in emergency medicine. He received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, and he completed two emergency medicine programs from LAC King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, and University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Peters’ two decades of experience includes his past positions as the Medical Director and Chairman of Emergency Medicine for a major hospital, Regional Medical Director, and Vice President of Medical Operations for a national health care provider. He transitioned from corporate medicine to become a founding Managing Partner and the Chief Medical Officer for Advance ER where his commitment to quality patient service continues.